Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Red Bull, Red Bull, Red Bull...llub ber

Tired. No energy. Can. Barely. Type.

This could be because all I've eaten in the past two days is a few reese's peanut butter cups, candy, Ramen noodles and several filler cups of cocoa (and tea). I'm saving up for a move into my own apartment so I sacrifice the things I can do without. You know, like food.

The plus, I look thinner.

The minus, I'm lying.

No, kidding. I do lose some poundage, as well as much of my common sense. Seeing as how I don't have a lot of the latter to start with I guess I'm not missing out. Makes life funner, anyway. And, the hunger induced delusions are a bonus. A drunkard's pink elephants have got nothing on the War of the Worlds anarchy going on in my mind's eye.

Woo Hoo! Go Luke (Skywalker)!

So, I'm here killing time before class. I'll leave shortly and go to the store to get a little something to tease my tummy with. But, the real motivation for going is that I can withdrawel small amounts of cash without an ATM fee. And, sure, I have to purchase something, but I'd rather spend a little money on something I can use than let my money disappear into bank heaven.

I think I'll go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home