Friday, January 28, 2005

Dear Diary: Number 1

Dear Diary,
Today I met the man of my dreams. And, when I woke up the next morning, he was still there! I told him to get his lazy ass out and get a job…the bum.


Dear Diary,

Well, I did it. Yes, I bought the schooner. I wanted the yacht, but I already have two of those and they just sit there. I only use them when my waterbed is on the fritz and I want to add a little motion to Raul’s loving notions.

Plus the schooner’s cute.


Dear Diary,

My skin is as smooth as butter, as soft as rose petals. Yes. It is suffering from my neglect. Back to the daily spa treatments I go.


Dear Diary,

Today I read and read and read an amazing book from sun up to twilight. And tomorrow looks to be no different. *sigh* So much to do…so little time.


Dear Diary,
I’ve designed another fashion/jewelry line. It’s already being heralded and bickered over by three major designers. *Yawn* Where’s Raul? I wonder if we could fit on that schooner…?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home