Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Ballot heard around the World

Okay. Who's stupid? No one's raising their hands now, I see. But, when it came to election time you all sure didn't mind identifying yourselves then!

*inhales*
*exhales*

Fine. I don't mind four more years of war. Four more years of lies. Four more years of justifiable doubt in the abilities of our leader.

What I do mind is four more years of having to look at that mug and seeing a blinding, blinking light flash in mind that says: "He's an idiot! He's an idiot! Just look at him. He's a mother-freaking idiot! And, he's sending your cousins to war."

I voted yesterday, ya’ll. And, was so surprised that others didn't share at least a percentage of my anticipation! This isn't my first Presidential Election. But, in the few years I have been eligible, this has been the most crucial, I think, in terms of understanding the value of the individual vote.

Does that simple idea mean anything to anyone anymore? I ask as if it ever did. *shrugging*

Anyway, I’m disappointed in the results. And—I’ll admit—sparkly, tantalizing webs of conspiracy theories are being lovingly spun in my mind.

I know I’m not the only one that was horrified by the bleeding map that was shown over and over again on the news. I can’t believe that this country is made up reds.

The Commis.

No, but really. That overwhelming republican picture was horribly schewed. It doesn’t make sense! How could the American public choose another four years with a rocket happy imbecile?

Okay, I'll give that many people opt not to exercise one of the few influential rights we have, I'll give that confusing information was presented by both parties, I'll give that…

Oh, hell. Forget the excuses.

RE: Dubbya:

I don’t care if only one other person in the country besides me voted, they’d have to be retarded or rich to endorse this guy.

Now, back to
my book. Go read it. It has nothing to do with Dubbya. Though, I may work him into a carnival scene as part of the freak show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home