Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Ah So! NaNoWriMo

No, my friends, that is not what the crazy kids are calling the latest dance craze. What it is is a competition. A call to arms.

A challenge…against oneself.

National Writing Month has kicked off. And, I’ve thrown my hat into the ring. And, dammit, they won’t give it back! (I wish they would. That’s my favorite head apparel.)

Anywho, in honor of this commitment to contribute a few words per day for the next 30 days, thus ensuring a collection of words--and maybe even a book to go with it--I have begun my novel:

Patchwork Freud

Loosely based on me, my experiences and (mostly) experiences I wish I had, this book chronicles the depths that we early (or mid or late)-life-crisis sufferers will go to to find a little peace.

So, my readers (all One Million of you), can go and read along. And, leave comments, please. I know you're shy, but encouragement or words to rebel against do wonders for my ego and stamina.

Thanks Much,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home