Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Love at first Line...

So, I love Dominic Monaghan. Yes, that’s how I’m starting out my diary. And, No, Of course I don’t actually LOVE the man. I don’t know why I’m even using that word. It seems like ever since I’ve moved out to California I’ve learned to throw that word around like a club goer would an influential name. I know it has to do with my few months working as a Production Assistant on independent films.

There's a weird atmosphere in that setting...you know? For a short time, you're closer to those people than to friends you've known for far longer. And, everybody says they love you. And, you say it back. And, yo don't mean it. But, it all seems alright, anyway.

~sigh~

Anywho, that’s it, I think, for today, students.

You are dismissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home